- To become recognized for our quality of security, speed of claims payment and constancy of fruitful relationships.
- To contribute profitably and intellectually to the Group’s risk taking platform.
- To become a leading Malta based (re)insurer in the EEA region.
- In support of the Group’s vision to become a leading global provider of (re)insurance, QEL is pursuing a strategy of expanding the offering of insurance products into EEA territories on a freedom of services basis.
- The insurance business includes standard P&C and motor business together with specialty classes together with knowledge intensive classes such as agriculture, credit & surety, energy, engineering, space, aviation and marine.
- QEL is able to offer capacity and capital to brokers, business partners, coverholders and MGA’s combined with recognized technical underwriting expertise.
- With financial stability, consistency of relationships and an entrepreneurial approach, QEL aims to ensure that today’s and tomorrow’s insurance needs can continue to be fulfilled with portfolio expansion underpinned by sustained profitability.